Necro (explicit language) Necro (explicit language)

I love a twisted sense of humor!

Kind of puts a new spin on the concept of a "stiffy" doesn't it?!

Hypnotize X-rated (hania) Hypnotize X-rated (hania)

Wickedly wonderful!

I love all your work, as you have an ethereal, other-wordly voice. But this song combines your amazing singing talent with a terrific sense humor and a deliciously naughty mind set! So nice to be made aware of others who are as twisted as I! Anyway, love the song, but the link above doesn't give the lyrics. Could you kindly provide me with them?

hania responds:

There's a break in the link cause Newgrounds puts breaks in links (I've noticed) - I think the break in this one is between the c and the o of com :)

Copy and paste the URL and get rid of the space, and it's all sweet ;)
Thanks so much for your support!!
-hania
xox

Freedom is a step away Freedom is a step away

Inspiring

This is a truly magnificent pience. It evokes deep emotions and conjures up images of great sacrifice. When my skills as an animator match your skills as a composer, I will create a piece that honors this amazing composition. Thank you.

Evanescene - Haunted Request Evanescene - Haunted Request

Great feel to it

I love the spooky feel to it. Almost like you can see the darkness.

~Burden~ ~Burden~

Beautiful

That is etheral music, with the voice of an angel. I loved it. Thank you.

The Haunted Music Box The Haunted Music Box

Best ever

I love this piece. It conjures up images of a childhood spent being tormented by spirits and dark powers, of being trapped by knowing too much of the other world but being listened to by no one. I could make a flash just for the sake of using this. Terrific!!

Haunted House!! Haunted House!!

Loved it

Really loved this piece. Good beat while also being spooky. Techno-ween.

Dj-UnKnOwN responds:

haha, thanks, and glad you liked it! This is one of my older songs, check out my others!
Thanks for the review =D