Boomshine Boomshine

C'est bon!

J'aime cette jou tres beaucoup. C'est tres tranquile et facile, mai n'est pas ennui. Le parfait jou apres un difficile jour a travail. Bein fait!

Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

OK, too cool!

I am a really big fan of the first one, but I love this updated version. I like the many more options available (although the story line was uneeded, because I really just want to crush shit) and all the additions in general. And I also really like the additional animations, especially what happens when the people start to burn! Good job!!

Cloud Control Cloud Control

Awesome and unique!

I really like this game. Its an old puzzle type thing but presented in a fresh new way, which is always cool to see. Its nice and relaxing, the sort of thing you want to play after a long day at work. And I really liked the music as well (who is that, by the way?) Any reason for the war scenes going on below?

Wall Walker Wall Walker

I like it...

Pretty new idea, yet also seems to combine the best elements of Switch. Good job.

Crush the Castle: PP Crush the Castle: PP

Love it!

My only complaint is that the bodies of the dead act as bulwarks to block the structures, or even keep them up. I was stymied on one level because the dead king and princess were holding a beam up with their now crushed heads, thereby preventing the queen, who was between them, from dying. Just a suggestion, but once a character is killed they should be nothing but a little red smear and not read by the game as a piece of the castle. Other than that, I enjoyed it capitally.

Pirate Cannonball Pirate Cannonball

I like it!

The only suggestion I would make is to have the ship a little tougher so that it could take more than one hit from incoming fire. It got a little frustrating when the computer was able to get a perfect shot off right away and have the ship sink before you were even able to dial in the right angle. Other than that I like this little game a lot!

Santa Presents Delivery Santa Presents Delivery

I like it.

The sound fx could used to improved a little, but the animation was really good. Also, perhaps it would have been better in about four months! :)

alexzakil responds:

Thanks for the reviews!
I had no patience to wait four months :)

What problems exist with the sound? Technical problems, or simply the quality sucks?

Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG

Love it!

The best by far. This dude is my hero!!

Victoria's Hidden Secrets Victoria's Hidden Secrets

Good and sexy

But totally unfair. There are numerous "distractions" that make finding small differences exceedingly difficult!

me and the key me and the key

Good and very unique...

But now I fear I will have nightmares about blue penguins.