Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

Brilliant. I ;love the ambiance, the animation the bizarre dream feel of it. Perfect!!

Hiding In Plain Sight Hiding In Plain Sight

Excellent, as always. Good story, great animation, funny shit all around!

Drunk Science Drunk Science

LOL funny!

So that's where polar bears come from! No wonder they're so mean!! :)

'Kite' 'Kite'

Wow!

That was really awesome! This was no mere animation but rather artwork in motion. The colors used and the drawing style were brilliant and beautiful. I also like the overall theme of "if you love something let it go." Nice!

One small thing I would point out is that in the scene where the girl looks back at the kite the front quater of her face is in shadow, but as she turns her head the shadow moves with her face, making it look like half her face is painted. Other than that this is a truly gorgeous piece of art.

Pierson responds:

Thanks so much for commenting, youve got it spot on with the whole 'if you love something, let it go' message, cheers for pointing out the shading thing too! Cheers for watching, really appreciate it!

24 in 24 24 in 24

Awesome!

I think my favorite was the KFC zombies but all of them were very well done, especially in light of the fact that they were all done in 24 hours!!

Inside the mind of Craig Inside the mind of Craig

Simply superb!

I really loved this animation, in part because I can truly relate to the random, chaotic rush of thoughts and images. One thing I really appreciate -- and is the sort of thing that seperates average animations from the superb -- is the attention to detail you've shown. I love the blood spatter on the "camera" and the details on the iris, for examples. All this, plus as another reviewer mentioned the rich tonal qualities of the sounds. Can't wait to see more episodes!

jocki responds:

Simply Thank you!

Turing Test Turing Test

That was awesome!

This is the sort of thing that could almost become a serial as we slowly begin to see more and more of the backstory, or even seeing the same thing from the bot's point of view.

Jimtopia responds:

That'd be an interesting take on it. Thanks for the review!

Threepio Takes a Bath Threepio Takes a Bath

Funny!

That is wrong on so many levels...and yet so right! :)

Phobotech responds:

Exactly! Thanks

Corbeau Hypersonique Corbeau Hypersonique

Cool...

So that's what Bill Gates does in his cabin in the woods! I like it a lot; good animation, weird feel, nice story, and interesting music.

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

Awesome!

I loved it! Its so cool to see the endeavors of so many different animators in one place like that. Damn, that's a Christmas party I'd love to get invited to! :)

Jazza responds:

it was a fun party. sorry you missed it :) lol jk
thanks though!